Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Last Minute Easter Projects

I've had several projects going lately. Some little some bigger. I painted some Easter eggs that were a bit plain. Didn't like them that plain so I added some polka dots on them. Click to enlarge. They look so much better, I think.

I wanted to get a package together for my grand girls in CA and get it mailed this week. I found the cutest things at Michael's and the Dollar Tree. Cards, stickers, socks, a little journal book, stuffed animal, a stuffed peep and a cute little note pad shaped in the letter of their names.





I think they will be excited when they get the box. They are special little girls. Always thankful, especially when they get those gold dollars for their banks.



I also found these educational books at the Dollar Tree that came with 3-D glasses to make the objects jump off the page. Ceekay was so kind to give me a call and tell me about them.



Well, off they go into the wild blue yonder.



Happy Easter Emma and Olivia!




Happy Easter to you, too.

17 comments:

Tardevil said...

How cute they are! I bet they'll love their Easter care package!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I love that picture of the girls...so cute. They will love their Easter goodies!

Heather said...

what sweet little gift packages you have for each of them. they are going to love them! your eggs look very pretty!

Lois Christensen said...

What adorable little girls!!! I'm sure they're going to love their packages, how thoughtful!!!

Sugarplum Cottage said...

Cute Easter decorations, I love the pastel eggs. I bet those girls will be estatic when they see their gifts. Rosemarie

The Stylish House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Stylish House said...

Thank you for your kind comments left on my tablescape. I have not blogged very long so it is great to meet new friends. I have enjoyed visiting your site, your family and home are lovely. I laughed when I saw your “where I have visited map”, because you are smart and stick to warm climates! I have been all over but currently I am in snow country. It was nice to meet you…Cathy

Dawn said...

What a great care package for the girlies. I have an Emma and an Olivia, too!

I'm posting today about Paul Harvey, with a link to you. Thanks!

Tamara Jansen said...

That is soooo sweet!

joyh82 said...

What cute girls! They will love their Easter goodies!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Cute little girls, cute goodies! I was at a Dollar Tree yesterday, but didn't have much luck there! I'm trying to get two little care packages together for our grands too.

Katherine

Anonymous said...

What lucky little girls. Isn't it wonderful what can be found at the dollar store? They mean as much to little kids as stuff that costs many many times more.
Charlotte

Stephens said...

We got the box yesterday. The girls LOVE their surprises! Thank you so much for your love and thoughtfulness, Mom. We love and miss you!!!

Happy@Home said...

What thoughtful gifts you are sending to your granddaughters. I'm sure they will be very excited to receive that package. They are darling little girls.

Also, I love the polka dot additions to your eggs.

Linda C said...

These Easter items are so neat! Your granddaughters will love them!

Great buys too:)

Happy S&D!

Linda C

niartist said...

Well atleast you started your Easter goodies ... I've not even gotten to thinking about it! :) Yours look great! I know they're gonna love it!

Miss Janice said...

The eggs are soooo cute with the dots and those little Easter bags are just darling!