Monday, March 24, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by ThinkinofHome (CeeKay) for a Meme. Share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. At the end tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.





1. I am the middle child of five. I have an older sister & brother. Two younger brothers.

2. I used to be a secretary for 9 years at Parke Davis & Co. ( Pharmaceutical) in Detroit , MI.

3. I went to an Ann Murray Concert recently. It is her last concert tour.

4. I had lunch with Astronaut Jon McBride at Kennedy Space Center


5. I paint and did craft shows for 12 years to help my girls through college.

6. My husband and I were just asked to go on a mission trip to Egypt in October.

7. I had out of town company at least once a month in 2007. It was like having a bed &breakfast.

8. I have had the opportunity to meet President Bush and recently met Sen. McCain.

I tag:

Andrea's blog


Sarah's blog


No comments: