Friday, March 28, 2008

My Girls

Thanks to CeeKay for the award she gave me. She has been a dear friend for 34 years now. I can't believe I said 34 yrs. We are dating ourselves, for sure.

I thought, who could I pass this award on to, then I thought of two important people in my life, my girls. They started blogging a couple of years ago to stay in touch with their friends and to tell you the truth I didn't really have an interest in doing it until CeeKay piqued my interest.


So this is for my lovely daughters who have turned into beautiful women that are wonderful wives and mothers.

The years go by so quickly girls. Enjoy all you can with your children. Love You.

2 comments:

Stephens said...

Thank you, Mom! That was very sweet of you to put together. You know how to choke me up. :-) I love you and miss you.

The Barkers said...

Sniff Sniff...ok I have to admit I've been so emotional this past week. Pregnancy hormones are SO getting to me! haha
Thank you so much for your post. I love how you put our pictures in here. We love you so much!