Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Time




It seems like I'm the only one I know who doesn't have a blog and I thought I would take a stab at it. This is new territory for me so I'll being learning as I go.
My good friend, Carolyn, in AZ, has recently started one and my two daughters have had one for a while. I enjoy looking at all of them.
Spring is definetly making itself known in the Carolinas. Our Bradford Pear trees are beginning to bloom and the Pink Dogwood trees are already flowered. Spring is finally in the air! I put out some Easter decorations and thought I would share a few. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Stephens said...

Yea! Welcome to the world of blogging. I hope you have fun. I will add you to my page. :-) Oh, how I wish we could come and enjoy Spring with you guys. We love and miss you. Olivia has said quite a few times recently that she really wants you to come visit. Come on up! :-)

Anonymous said...

gente bonita
parabéns