Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SimpleTablescape

Hello everyone!   I hope you've been having a good week so far!
We are having company for dinner so I thought I'd share a simple tablescape with you today!


 I 'm  thinking Summer with this hot, muggy weather we are still having.   So I added the flower napkin ring holders to napkins shaped like a bow tie.
I just found these name card holders at AC Moore.  I saw them at a friend's house and thought they were so cute.
I found this ribbon accent holder that goes on a plate in a little town in MI.   (It fits over any standard size plate.)





Thanks for stopping by!
 These are some parties I link to:

 These parties I love to link up to or check out my Blog Parties tab
Party Time @ It's So Very Cheri
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
Masterpiece Monday @ Boogieboard Cottage
Tabletop Tuesday @  http://www.astrollthrulife.net/
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Rock N Share Wednesday @ The Shady Porch
Wildly Original Wednesday @ I Gotta Create!
Show and Share @ Lil Pink Pocket
Link Up Wednesday @ Junk in their Trunk
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Piece of Work Wednesday @ Primitive & Proper
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants

Show & Share @ Southern Lovely
Show Me Extraordinary Thursday Party @ The 36th Avenue
Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
Creative Things Thursday @ The Vintage Farmhouse
Strut Your Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage


Blog Stalking Thursday @ The Crafty Blog Stalker
Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed

Fridays Unfolded @ Stuff and Nonsense

Frugal Friday @ Shabby Nest
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
American Pickers @ Savvy City Farmer
Inspiration Friday @ At The Picket Fence
Free For All Party @ Five Days, Five Ways
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Any Link Goes Party @ Bacon Time With The Hungry Hungry Hypo
Weekend WrapUp Party @ Tatertots and Jello
Serenity Saturday @ Serenity You
Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

Share your Creations @kristens
  Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different, Act Normal
Overflowing with Creativity @ It's Overflowing
Sunday Showcase Party @ By Stephanie Lynn
Sundae Scoop Weekend Wrap Up Party @ I love Nap Time
Sunday Blog Love @ Cherished Treasures
So Darn Crafty Party @ Sew Many Ways
Sunday's Best Wrap Up Party @ My 1929 Charmer

14 comments:

Sweet Meanderings said...

I love your tablescape! Your new name card holders are so cute too. I really liked the way you placed your napkins. I must admit I never thought of doing it that way but I'm going to have to try it when I get home. It's so good to see your blog again!
Candy

Lois Christensen said...

It looks beautiful! I think the card holders are cute. I really need to find some because I have been using them when we have large family gatherings! Enjoy your day!

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

I am so jealous of you table scapers that keep your tables looking so beautiful. I always say that I am going to do this, but I never do.

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Beautiful table. The colors and textures are wonderful!

Tea in Texas said...

Thanks for sharing your beautful tablescape and the lovely yellow napkin rings give a great pop to your tablescape. The gorgeous dining room and table is the perfect setting for creating your tablescapes. Please, be kind enough to view my post for I am having trouble linking up with BNOTP!

Pam

Marlis said...

The napkin rings just add the perfect pop to the table. Love the centerpiece and the plate accessory is really cool. xo marlis

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Oh those name card holders are wonderful...they are perfect with your style. The napkins are nice looking like a bow-tie. Pretty, pretty!!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Hi,
I didn't know you were back! Love your new dining room set and all the new decor! This tablescape is very pretty, neat way with the napkins and cute name card holders!

Glad you are back!

Please do the "Subscribe by Email" on your sidebar so I'll know when you post!

Katherine

Unknown said...

What a lovely table. I love the little green accents. Your dining room is so elegant! Love,love!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful table and what a beautiful dining room! Oh, those little place card holders are so precious! Perfect for summertime. The napkin rings look so pretty too. The scarf, your dishes...everything...lovely.
I've missed your posts!
Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Your table is beautiful and so is the tablescape! I see a peek that your table top is decorated? Love your new name holders, so pretty. I love the colors of your dishes and entire table. Beautiful! Thank you for your lovely and kind visit.
FABBY

Linda said...

Love your table with the painting. I'll be copying your napkin bow. So cute. Your colors are beautiful. look forward to seeing more tables from you.
Linda

Sarah said...

Pretty tablescape! Looks like you and I were thinking alike this week - black and white with yellow! ;-)

Andrewslghe said...

The napkin rings just add the perfect pop to the table. Love the centerpiece and the plate accessory is really cool. xo marlis