Monday, February 23, 2009

Time To Put Snowmen Away

I'm getting Spring Fever, how about you? I've gotten a few projects done and have a few more waiting, but that's always an ongoing thing. Oh well, back to the post.
I decided to pack away my snow friends. They have been out since I did Christmas decorations in November. ( I make it worth my while) lol
Here's just a few that were scattered around the house waiting to get packed away.
Got our the blue tubs. Blue for cold, I color co-ordinate the tubs so I know what's in them. You know, red & green for Christmas, black and orange for fall, etc. My big guy, the gourd, takes up half one by himself. I just love him.

My little peace guy from Ceekay. I still put some back in the same boxes that they came in for safe keeping.

All stacked up ready to go on a shelf in the garage.


Someone just hopped in from the garage as I opened the door. I heard them saying, "My turn, My turn!"

Aren't they too cute? A present from my sister when she visited a few years ago. They are made from paper mac he. They are so detailed and look so happy that they got out of that box.
He's painting his eggs getting ready for Easter. Paint brush in hand and two spare ones in his bib pocket. A little baby bunny in his cart.

She's doing some decorating on her own with her Spring tulips and basket of eggs.

This is their new resting place for the next couple of months. I think their smiles say they're "hoppy".

Stay tuned to see if they multiply and scatter around the house.

15 comments:

Heather said...

very cute bunnies & decorations! i totally have spring fever!!!

Lois Christensen said...

Yes, I put my snowmen/winter stuff away last week. I'll be getting my Easter stuff out in a few weeks. Always sad to put those smiling faces away!!! Love all your bunnies!!

Lisa Cobler said...

I still need to put the rest of my snowmen away. I'm trying to make it until mid March before I bring ou the Easter and Spring decorations.
I love your bunnies! They are adorable.

Susan said...

I have a feeling they are going to scatter and spread.
Susan

Happy@Home said...

I think the spring/Easter decorations are always such a welcome sight at this time of year. I love the colors and your bunnies look adorable.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Cute start of the Easter Bunnies! I KNOW they will multiply!!

Tardevil said...

I've never seen a bunny I didn't like!

Nancy Rosalina said...

How cute! They are adorable! I can't wait to start spring decorating. You have inspired me! nancy

Kathy said...

Aren't you glad it's bunny time? I put my snow people away just before Valentine's Day. However, it's still 22 degrees here so it's hard to feel like it's Spring time yet - though I certainly have the fever! Cute bunnies, Ro.
xo...Kathy

Elaine said...

Oh my goodness....I love your Easter decorations. I have a few bunnies that I love but they're tiny in comparison. Those are gorgeus. I'm going to have to work on this! LOL
Elaine

American Homemaker said...

I decided March 1st my spring stuff is going up :)

Anonymous said...

Now you've definitely gotten me in the Easter mood. It isn't too far off. Love all your decorations.
Charlotte

Dawn said...

I have spring fever for sure! It was 68 degrees here today, but a bit breezy. I love your bunnies - soon time to bring out my few Easter decorations.

Christy Lee said...

I love to decorate for fall and winter, but I look forward to decorating for spring and Easter too! I collect bunnies, and I just got a lighted Easter village at the thrift shop for $8.00 and can't wait to display it!

Take care!
Christy Lee
*~Petals and Pine~*

joyh82 said...

I brought out my St Pattys stuff but I can't wait to get out Easter. Love the pastel colors. Your bunny's are so cute ;)