Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Welcome to our Home

Come on in and sit a spell! I wish you all lived close enough to visit. It would be so nice to get to meet some of you in person. Since that's not feasible, the next best thing is to invite you in through pictures.

Usually we have wreaths on all the windows and lights across the front of the house. With hubby recovering from his heart surgery, it wasn't possible this year. We did manage to wrap the poles and do a little decorating though.


He really missed doing more but put the spot lights out last night.
When you walk through the front door you face our front staircase. Uh oh, someone is trying to take Santa for a walk or take him home, I'm not sure which. Oh, it's just Jonas, our little grandson. He's two and really liking all the decor this year. (Last year not so much, all my animated things made him cry).
We just sat that little fellow down and plopped a hat on him and sat him next to Santa for this pic. That worked for about two seconds and off the hat came.


Check back often as I bring you inside to see the rest of the decorations! I hope you're having a great week.
Thanks for coming in.




11 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

House looks beautiful. I like the spots...

Melissa Miller said...

Hello,
Your home is so lovely.
I do remember your TT post. It was so pretty.
Your little grandson is a handsome young man.

Thanks for your visit and kindness. ~Melissa :)

Lisa Cobler said...

Your house is beautiful. I love the Santa.

9405018--Pat said...

Your home is beautiful....thanks for sharing...Pat H

Anonymous said...

Your home is beautiful!
I just looked through several posts. Your grandchildren are gorgeous.

Thank you for coming by the back porch.

I enjoyed visiting here.

Heather said...

everything looks really pretty! you wouldn't even know anything is missing :)

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Beautiful home! And your grandson is so cute! Can't wait to see the rest of your decorations! ~Rhonda :)

joyh82 said...

Very pretty. I love the staircase and what a cutie pie by Santa!

STITCHINPRIM said...

Your home is lovely and you have it decorated so very attractive..The santa is gorgeous and so is the little guy with him..Maybe I should say "handsome" instead of gorgeous for him.
He's adorable..

Blessings,
Maurine

Linda said...

Just stopping by via Diane...hope you don't mind.

Your home looks beautiful and so festive! I'm still in the process of decorating. I've seen so many great ideas out there in blogland that I'm mixing things up a bit around here, so it's taking me longer...but looking fresh and new!

Hope you're having a great week!

The Barkers said...

That little Jonas is just so handsome!