Thursday, December 18, 2008

Awards

Kathy at Mimi's Garden has been so sweet to award me with these two awards. One is her own unique award representing her blog and the other she is passing on to me after receiving it herself. Be sure to stop over and visit her lovely blog, you won't be sorry.

I am so honored and thankful. Thank you Kathy!


The rules of the Butterfly award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 10 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

I pass this on to the faithful readers of my blog. I truly appreciate your visits and sweet comments. They brighten my day! Take this Butterfly award, post it, enjoy it for you deserve it.

1 comment:

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Rose, I've received several emails from you and I've replied to all of them. I don't understand why you haven't received my replies.

I don't really want to put the replies here on your comment space.

Please again send me your email address, do you only have one email?

Katherine