FINISH THESE FIVE QUESTIONSFive Years Ago:
I was very busy decorating the house we had just moved into. The painting, selecting and arranging things was non stop.
Five Things On My To-Do List for Today:
2. Make two different salads to have on hand for lunches and dinner
3. Post something on my blog
4. Go through my closet and get rid of things not being worn
5. Go to Ross and Marshall's to look for a top
FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE:
1. Build a house or buy one that would have an apartment for my Mother and disabled brother.
2. Help our daughter and son-in-law with their church planting endeavor in CA
3. Set up trusts for all the grandchildren for college educations
4. Help our local church
FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
Sterling Hts. , MI
Mt. Clemens, MI
Anyone who would like to participate--I tagg you
Have a fun day!